Participants can learn more about the city, history, or local breweries during a walking or trolley tour
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure location: 302 Arch Street., Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Free admission for children under 2.
- Click here to view the schedule
- About the tours:
- Philly Phables: attendees can retrace the footsteps of the Founding Fathers and learn more about history, including facts and anecdotes not found in textbooks.
- Beer & Bands: a tour of breweries and beer gardens with live music, which includes a rock and roll quiz.
- Historically Hilarious BYOB: participants visit famous tourist attractions, as well as little known places.
- What to bring: drinks (alcoholic drinks are limited to beer and wine), snacks, for walking tours comfortable shoes and an umbrella
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Founding Footsteps
Before starting Founding Footsteps, Tim McAleer was an English teacher. But, as McAleer himself admits, he was better at spinning motivational and entertaining stories about his city than he was at imparting the rules of grammar. So McAleer changed course slightly, and began leading walking tours and BYOB trolley tours past some of Philadelphia's most noteworthy landmarks. The results are not only fun, but they're also informative and, indeed, inspirational.