$12 for a Supreme Car Wash at Fountain Car Wash (Up to $27 Value)

Macon

43 Ratings

Value Discount You Save
$27 56% $15
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 520 bought

In a Nutshell

  • 40 years of experience
  • Friendly customer service
  • Thorough 20-minute wash
  • Environmentally friendly

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Aug 11, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Fountain Car Wash & Lube - Macon: $12 for a Supreme Car Wash at Fountain Car Wash (Up to $27 Value)

A proper polish boosts cars’ confidence, prompting vehicles unaccustomed to pageantry to turn roads into runways and pathways into parade routes. Teach an old car new scene-stealing tricks with today's Groupon: for $12, you get a Supreme car wash at Fountain Car Wash, located on Hardeman Avenue (up to a $27 value).

Fountain Car Wash offers full-service car washes from a staff of kindly experts, along with gasoline and detailing services. Since opening in 1971, Fountain has evolved with the times, transitioning from the pedal-powered broomstick scrubbers of yesteryear to a modern soft-cloth wash, designed to gently caress today's coddled cars clean. During a 20-minute Supreme car wash, your ride will be showered in high-pressure water rinses, bubble-coated with mild and clear-coat safe detergents, and blow-dried by touchless dryers. Next, a trifecta of clear-coat waxes is applied to horseless carriages, including tri-foam wax, polish wax, and sealer wax. Afterward, a micro-fiber towel buff is topped off with total-body Rain-X protectant and precise wheel cleaning. As an environmental steward, Fountain uses biodegradable products and recycles 98% of fresh water used, with the other 2% expended in water-gun fights with mischievous buzzards.

Fountain Car Wash & Lube

More than 40 years ago, the doors to Fountain Car Wash & Lube's full-service car wash tunnel opened to reveal a slew of heavy bristle brushes. Since then, the tunnel has been refurbished with soft cloths, high-pressure water jets, mild cleaning detergents, clear-coat waxes, and touchless dryers that blow away any remaining water droplets before they attract thirsty cops. The car wash works in tandem with the detail shop, where seasoned technicians shampoo interiors and revivify paint jobs with biodegradable waxes, Rain-X, and Simoniz double-bond paint sealer. In 1995, the staff added a full-service lube shop, an authorized Valvoline Express Care outlet that features transmission flushes, tire rotations, oil changes, and complimentary checkups in between services.

Customer Reviews

43 Ratings

Does a good job !
Barbara S. · August 19, 2016
The guys were very nice and helpful. Their service was quick and my car looked great. I will definitely use Fountain Car Wash again.
Lisa F. · November 23, 2013
Convenient, quick to use and job well done!
Carrie A. · January 3, 2013
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Macon

    1820 Hardeman Ave.

    Macon, Georgia 31201

    Get Directions

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
Please select an option to add / remove from wishlist
Grouber
{}