Golf carts carry golfers across a course that covers 66 wooded acres and challenges play with three lakes and numerous bunkers
What You'll Get
- Valid Monday-Friday anytime.
- Valid Saturday, Sundays, and holidays after 11 a.m.
The Fine Print
About Fountain Hills Golf Club
Cleaved through 66 acres of emerald forest, the course at Alsip Park District's Fountain Hills Golf Club challenges players to control their shots down narrow fairways and avoid the bounty of sand traps strewn throughout. On the first hole, golfers must split a narrow fairway from the tee and keep their golf balls away from the out-of-bounds regions that run alongside, where errant golf balls flaunt hedonistic lifestyles with lethargic naps in the rough.
The practice center at Fountain Hills encompasses a lighted driving range with 30 hitting stations and a short-game practice area with a putting and chipping green. On the range, swingers have the option of hitting off a synthetic mat or real grass.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 36 course
- Total length of 3,233 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 35.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole