Micro-needling promotes production of new collagen; medical pro determines eligibility in consult, may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $81 for one micro-needling collagen induction treatment ($220 value)
- $159 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox ($240 value)
- $224 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox with one micro-needling collagen induction treatment ($460 value)
A licensed medical pro uses a titanium micro-roller or dermal pen to perform micro-needling treatments, which stimulate the production of youthful new collagen.
During a pre-treatment consultation, a medical practitioner will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If they determine the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
Need To Know
About Fountain of Youth Medical
At Fountain of Youth Medical, Timothy Fox, CNP, and his staff aim to wipe away the signs of aging. Their specialties include hormone replacement, weight loss supplements, and Botox and Juvederm injections, which can remove wrinkles and return them to the surface of the brain.