Trained esthetician provides safe laser treatments to remove unwanted hair permanently without harming the surrounding skin
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Who’s eligible for laser hair-removal?
- Qualifications of technician: Lisa Riley-Prevost is a qualified Medical Esthetician
- Suggested number of treatments/frequency of treatments: six
Learn More About Laser Hair-Removal
We asked for honest opinions from experts, med-spa staff, and our own editors.
About Fountain of Youth SkinCare & Laser Studio
Lisa Riley-Prevost grew up struggling with rosacea. This made her realize the importance of a foolproof and proven skincare routine when it comes to achieving long-term results. And that's how the Fountain of Youth SkinCare & Laser Studio came to life—a place where professional aestheticians pamper clients with services that are safe and tested. From relaxing facials and exfoliating microdermabrasion treatments to effective laser hair-removal and teeth-whitening sessions, they have it all covered. Using Cara Skin Care products that combine bio-botanical compounds and clinical-grade active ingredients, they customize treatments with one aim in mind—make their clients feel and look and their best.