Though inner beauty is important, the fact remains that outer beauty is still often used to determine SAT scores and income-tax rates. Get a leg up on life with today’s Groupon to Fountain of Youth Skin & Nail Spa in Camillus. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a spa package (a $32 total value) that includes:
- Eyebrow or eyelash tinting on both eyes (a $25 value)
- Choice of lip, chin, or eyebrow waxing (a $7 value)<p>
- For $17, you get a 30% glycolic-acid chemical peel for the whole face, including an herbal mask (a $40 value).
- For $18, you get an anti-aging spa package (a $37 total value) that includes:
- A 25-minute ultrasound anti-aging treatment for the eyes and forehead (a $30 value)
- Choice of lip, chin, or eyebrow waxing (a $7 value)
Experienced aesthetician and Fountain of Youth proprietor Nina Gruninger vivifies visages with relaxing spa treatments. Nina festoons peepers by tinting eyebrow garlands in one of six bold shades that can linger on strands for six to eight weeks. During a 25-minute chemical peel, the aesthetician brushes on a 30% glycolic-acid gel to exfoliate dead cells, smooth out skin texture, and even out skin tone. After the peel warms up the face with pumpkin enzymes and comedic jack-o-lantern impersonations, an herbal mask spreads out to soothe the guffawing skin.
During an anti-aging eye treatment, an ultrasound current boosts moisture retention around the eyes and forehead, and long-feuding chamomile tea and cold eye packs put aside their differences to take up arms against puffiness. After a hydrating barrage of creams, serums, and vitamin C, lips, chins, and eyebrows can hold a dance-off to compete for the honor of being reshaped by Nina during a 10-minute waxing treatment.
Fountain of Youth Skin & Nail Spa
Organic skincare products feature prominently in Fountain of Youth Skin & Nail Spa's assortment of beauty treatments. Nina Butera, a licensed aesthetician and nail technician, leverages organic, medical-grade skincare products to draw out dormant skin tones and treat conditions ranging from rosacea to acne. She also helps her clients ward off unwanted body hair with waxing services, and she slathers digits in Zoya and shellac polishes to protect nails from being chipped by disoriented golfers.