What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $75 for an outdoor adventure day trip for two ($150 value)
- $139 for an outdoor adventure day trip for four ($300 value)
- $199 for an outdoor adventure day trip for six ($450 value)
This deal is valid for the following trips and dates—click on each page for more information:
- Pothole Point, Roadside Ruin, and Cave Spring—May 21, 28; June 11, 18, 22; July 9, 16, 23, 30; August 13, 27; September 3; October 15, 22
- Chesler Park Overlook—May 20, 27; June 24; July 1, 12, 22, 29; August 12, 26; September 16, 30; October 14, 21
- House on Fire Ruins—May 18, 22, 29; June 19; July 10, 17, 24, 31; August 14, 28; September 4; October 9, 16
- Butler Wash Ruins—May 17, 24; June 21; July 12, 19, 26; August 9, 16, 23, 30; September 13, 27; October 11, 18
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canyon Country Discovery Center
Whether on its own campus or amid the varied landscapes of Utah's canyon country, the Canyon Country Discovery Center equips its charges with a practical education in the outdoor lifestyle. Take a look at a few of the resources the school has to explore:
- Rotating Exhibitions: The themes of these hands-on exhibits may include geography, physics, botany, and astronomy.
- Night Sky Observatory: Far away from the city lights, the abundant stars shine bright.
- Outdoor Excitement: Trails wind through the surrounding 48 acres of juniper and sagebrush, allowing guests to hike, snowshoe, and cross-country ski.
- Adventures Far Afield: Through the Southwest Ed-Ventures program, instructors escort thrillseekers downriver, into ancient art galleries of painted rock panels, and along plenty more can't-miss sights.