Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
- $25 for brunch or lunch for two at Benchmark ($45 value)
- $49 for brunch or lunch for four at Benchmark ($90 value)
- $25 for brunch or lunch for two at Highline Bar + Lounge ($45 value)
- $49 for brunch or lunch for four at Highline Bar + Lounge ($90 value)
- Valid only on Saturday or Sunday
Each diner receives the following:
- One brunch entree
- One mimosa or visit to the bloody mary bar
Four Corners Tavern Group
Four Corners Tavern Group encompasses eleven kitchens and many times that number of taps, but it started in just one establishment, Schoolyard Tavern & Grill. There, Executive Chef Jim Hoban helped develop a menu of upscale, creative bar food, including bison burgers, korean steak tacos, and goat cheese quesadillas. As the group expanded, Hoban exported his menu to new establishments. Each location's chef enhances the selection with his or her own spin on the general concept. Though the flavors vary from location to location, the sister venues' promises remain much the same: creative fare, extensive beer lists, and flat-screen TVs playing sports while wearing the proper safety gear.