All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 12, 2016
Reviewed January 1, 2016
Reviewed October 11, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for $30 worth of gourmet tavern food at dinner for two or more, valid for dining in
- $10 for $17 worth of gourmet tavern food, valid for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Sunday–Saturday, 11:30am–9pm CST
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit, per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Dining Rewards Programs. Must purchase at least 2 meals. Voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Not valid towards dine-in. Voucher can only be used in one transaction; all unused amounts will be forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Four Farthings Tavern & Grill
Crouched on a corner in the heart of Lincoln Park, Four Farthings Tavern & Grill has welcomed patrons to fill pints and plates for half a century. Though the tavern was originally a quaint space with a ceiling only reaching 9 feet, it has grown through the decades. Today, it's an eatery where customers can uncover something different every day—a sidewalk brunch on Sunday, a euchre league and the tavern's signature grilled wings on Tuesday, and karaoke and live music twice a week.
The bar keeps televisions abuzz with sports (including extra channels that broadcast Missouri Valley Conference basketball) and plasters photos of old Chicago across walls paneled in centuries-old wood, which was imported from Wisconsin's Kimberly Clark mansion and milled onsite for a custom fit. Four Farthings also hosts Magic Mike the magician on Mondays and provides a free party room that cuts revelers a break with a trio of all-you-can-drink packages.