Guests can learn about the brewery’s history to later enjoy sipping crafted American stouts, cream ales, and New England-style IPAs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Each participant receives a souvenir glass
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- See what’s on tap
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Four Mile Brewing
Four Mile Brewing is all about quality artisan beers. They offer a selection of brews crafted with malted barley from the Canadian Prairies. Various roasting times and temperatures ensure an array of different colors and flavors. Here are just some of their beers available on tap:
- Allegheny IPA: A West Coast Style IPA brewed with six varieties of hops and four varieties of malts. It is a well balanced citrusy IPA with strong tones of grapefruit and hints of mango, papaya, and apricot. (7.2% ABV)
- Mango Wheat: This Fruit wheat beer is brewed with three varieties of malts and two varieties of hops. We add 100+ pounds of pureed mangoes to the fermenter. The mangoes add a tropical fruit note that blends well with hand-selected malted wheat. (5.4% ABV)
- Polynomial Pale Ale: A polynomial is an expression consisting of variables. The variety of grains and hops in this batch, along with our constant passion to create beauty, resulted in this delicious brew. This batch is highlighted by tones of sweet, malty biscuit and a piney dryness that ushers in a plethora of floral and aromatic hop notes such as melon, orange, berry, peach, spice, and citrus. (5.7% ABV)