All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
· Reviewed March 11, 2017
· Reviewed March 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$15 for C$30 for lunch or supper for two or more
- C$30 for C$60 for supper for two or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not Valid on Valentine's Day - 2/14/2017. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. *opting out of promo codes* Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Four Seasons Restaurant
With the South Saskatchewan River as its backdrop, Four Seasons Restaurant diners enjoy a host of casual, yet flavorful fare. Aside from its popular buffet options, the eatery serves an everyday menu of mouthwatering dishes. Read on to learn about a few of the standout items.
- Soup: Warm up with the french onion soup, featuring a rich beef broth made with onions and a touch of sherry, then finished with croutons and broiled swiss cheese.
- Appetizer: Baby Calamari breaded with shaved red onions and Tzatziki sauce.
- Burger: A burger patty of filet mignon and bacon forms the base of the charbroiled filet mignon bacon burger, which is topped with bacon, havarti, sautéed red onions, tomato, lettuce, and basil aioli on a homemade sesame bun.
- Entree: English Style deep fried beer battered Fish and Chips served with coleslaw.