Certified hypnotist offers past life regression sessions
About This Deal
- Two-Hour Past Life Hypnosis Regression
- One-Hour Introductory Hypnosis and Past Life Regression Package
Three Things to Know About Hypnosis
Despite its less-than-serious depiction in cartoons and movies, hypnosis can be an effective tool for therapy. Read on to learn more about the way hypnosis affects our conscious minds.
1. People aren’t unconscious under hypnosis. In fact, they are in a state of focused hyper-awareness. Subjects’ suggestibility does not emerge from any lack of understanding, but rather from the suppression of inhibitions. That might result in a stage performer making a person feel comfortable enough to cluck like a duck that thinks it’s a chicken, but for a therapist it might mean circumventing the conscious mind’s tendency to make excuses for an addiction.
2. You cannot be hypnotized against your will. Although it is true that a hypnotized person will be more susceptible to suggestion, it’s simply not possible to force them to do something that they don’t want to do. Likewise, when battling a deep-set psychological issue such as a phobia or an addiction, hypnosis doesn’t work by reversing the patient’s unwanted thoughts but by gradually strengthening their resolve to silence them.
3. Hypnosis often takes hold gradually. Many hypnotherapists use a method known as progressive relaxation. Introducing peaceful imagery in slow, soothing tones, the professional lulls the patient into a state of relaxation over a longer period of time—as long as a half-hour—and gauges their suggestibility with simple, easy-to-swallow commands such as “relax your arms.”
About Four Truth Wellness
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? I am a Hypnotist, certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. (NGH) - the oldest and largest hypnotherapy membership organization in the world. I am here to help you take steps toward improving your personal well-being and/or relationships.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I became a Consulting Hypnotist because I believe in the profession. In 1999, I was referred to a Hypnotist to help me overcome my acute fear of flying. Much to my surprise it worked! I can travel long distances without fear and all because Hypnosis taught me to respond to fear in a healthy way!
What do you love most about your job? I love to see the transformations in my clients! In just a few sessions clients unlearn negative behaviours and habits and replace them with positive, healthy thinking and feeling goals. For many of clients Hypnosis is a life changer. They lose unwanted weight; quit lifelong habits; overcome fears!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "I have a long history of suffering from acute social anxiety. I decided to try hypnosis without any prior knowledge of how it worked. To say that the experience has been transformative would be an understatement. I have recommended Four Truth Wellness to friends and family. It is a safe place to shed that which you no longer want or need"-Melissa B