The nostalgic nature of comfort food has the power to recall favorite dining memories, from blowing out birthday candles on a chicken pot pie to topping the Christmas tree with mashed potatoes. Test taste-bud memories with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for $60 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for $60 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner, redeemable Friday or Saturday
- $60 for $120 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner for four or more, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $70 for $120 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner for four or more, redeemable Friday or Saturday
- Click to view a complete dinner menu.
Fox and Hound
Fox and Hound’s chefs modernize comfort foods, such as mac ’n’ cheese with cracked lobster meat and english peas and wood-grilled bruschetta with bacon, which patrons devour amid exposed bricks and a floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace. The original Fox & Hounds Grille first opened in 1936, but despite its popularity, it couldn’t stay open, as it was beset by fires and various transient owners. It almost burnt entirely to the ground after a dragon sneezed in the mid-’90s—all that remained was the original stone hearth fireplace that still exists today.
Finally, in 2004, it underwent massive renovations and reopened as Fox and Hound, an homage to the local history. Since then, patrons have been regularly stopping in for upscale American fare coupled with live entertainment on the weekends.
What some people are buzzing about:
93% of 2,927 customers recommend
“No. Everything was good....food, service...all good.”
“All the food is awesome.”