What You'll Get
What You Get
- $17 for $30 worth of pub food for two people
- $35 for $60 worth of pub food for four people
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 120 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for any Federal Holiday's (Including Valentines Day) One chance to reschedule. You must book and redeem the voucher before March 31st. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fox's Sherron Inn
Virtually unchanged since it opened in 1946, Fox's Sherron Inn is known as one of Miami's favorite dive bars. But it's more than a rough-around-the-edges place to throw back a cocktail or two. The kitchen turns out delicious pub fare, and on many a night, patrons catch stellar local music. Many press outlets agree that Fox's Sherron Inn is a rare gem—even Martha Stewart magazine, which named it one of 100 reasons to hit the road.
From the Press
- "Notoriously stiff martinis . . . high quality pub fare . . . and the fried chicken? Well, let's just say you'll be licking your fingers." — Miami New Times
- "This is a classic Miami cocktail lounge with aviation-themed décor and an aren't-the-fifties-great ambience. It's the kind of sympathetic joint where everyone—from construction workers and businessmen to University of Miami students—knows your name, but stays out of your business. — Travel and Leisure
- "When you’re looking for a [bar] without any pretentious patrons, Fox’s is the answer." — CBS Miami