Kids may have fun at soccer camp while developing and improving their technical abilities, team camaraderie, and decision making skills
What You'll Get
- Soccer summer camp based on the English Premier League curriculum aims to help develop kids’ individual skills and team tactical acumen.
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 8–16
- Hudson Sports Complex, Warwick, August 12–16, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sternberg Park, New York, August 12–16, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Rhinebeck Tennis Club, Rhinebeck, August 19–23, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Booker T Washington Playground, New York, August 26–30, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- What’s included: training shirt and bag
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.