Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for admission for two to Splash Country Water Park ($26 value)
- $26 for admission for four to Splash Country Water Park ($52 value)
Fox Valley Park District’s Splash Country Water Park offers refreshing fun for the whole family, including a 1,100-foot lazy river that winds through dumping buckets, sprayers, and bubbling rapids. That park also features tube slides, a six-lane zero-depth pool, and an enclosed area for smaller children, as well as a concession stand menu stocked with all sorts of snacks.
Fox Valley Park District
The Fox Valley Park District holds the country's highest honor as a recipient of the National Gold Medal Award for excellence in park and recreation management. Looking at the sheer numbers, the district's gold-medal status isn't a surprise:
- FVPD serves a population of more than 233,000 spread across the communities of Aurora, Montgomery, and North Aurora
- It maintains 164 parks and some 45 miles of inter-connected regional trails, which snake their way across 2,500 acres of parkland
- 58 baseball fields, 84 soccer fields, 93 playgrounds, and 26 basketball courts fall under FVPD's umbrella
Beyond the impressive digits, Fox Valley Park District engineers myriad programs and events throughout the year to ensure local kids, teens, and adults all have the opportunity to remain active and involved in the community. The Park District's wide range of seasonal activities includes everything from cooling off at Splash Country Water Park in the summer to exploring Blackberry Farm in the fall, when all the tube slides are jammed up with leaves. This family-friendly water park is great for a summer day-cation. Catapult off the drop slides and into the plunge pool for a rush of excitement.