All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 16, 2016
August 31, 2015
August 22, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for admission for two to Phillips Park Family Aquatic Center ($26 value)
- $26 for admission for four to Phillips Park Family Aquatic Center ($52 value)
The Phillips Park Family Aquatic Center features a zero-depth leisure pool, multiple slides, and kid-friendly areas with spray guns, a waterfall, and a smaller slide. The center also boasts two regulation-sized sand volleyball courts and a concession menu packed with all sorts of snacks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers. Only valid at Phillips Park Family Aquatic Center location. Valid any day up until August 16th. After August 16th, only open on weekends until expiration. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fox Valley Park District
The Fox Valley Park District holds the country's highest honor as a recipient of the National Gold Medal Award for excellence in park and recreation management. Looking at the sheer numbers, the district's gold-medal status isn't a surprise:
- FVPD serves a population of more than 233,000 spread across the communities of Aurora, Montgomery, and North Aurora
- It maintains 164 parks and some 45 miles of inter-connected regional trails, which snake their way across 2,500 acres of parkland
- 58 baseball fields, 84 soccer fields, 93 playgrounds, and 26 basketball courts fall under FVPD's umbrella
Beyond the impressive digits, Fox Valley Park District engineers myriad programs and events throughout the year to ensure local kids, teens, and adults all have the opportunity to remain active and involved in the community. The Park District's wide range of seasonal activities includes everything from cooling off at Splash Country Water Park in the summer to exploring Blackberry Farm in the fall, when all the tube slides are jammed up with leaves. This family-friendly water park is great for a summer day-cation. Catapult off the drop slides and into the plunge pool for a rush of excitement.