All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two to Splash Country Water Park
- Admission for Four to Splash Country Water Park
Family friendly fun abounds all summer long at Splash Country! Float through the 2nd-largest lazy river in the state!
- Six-lane zero-depth pool with children’s play features
- Second-largest lazy river in Illinois, with 1,100 feet winding through dumping buckets, sprayers, jets and a bubbling rapids
- One winding, enclosed tube/flume slide
- One winding, open tube/flume slide
- Enclosed kid-friendly area with spray guns, waterfall and other interactive features for kids under 48 inches tall
- Two regulation sand volleyball courts
- Full concession stand with umbrella tables
- Sand play area with seating and shade
- Lap-lane swimming at designated times
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fox Valley Park District
The Fox Valley Park District holds the country's highest honor as a recipient of the National Gold Medal Award for excellence in park and recreation management. Looking at the sheer numbers, the district's gold-medal status isn't a surprise:
- FVPD serves a population of more than 233,000 spread across the communities of Aurora, Montgomery, and North Aurora
- It maintains 164 parks and some 45 miles of inter-connected regional trails, which snake their way across 2,500 acres of parkland
- 58 baseball fields, 84 soccer fields, 93 playgrounds, and 26 basketball courts fall under FVPD's umbrella
Beyond the impressive digits, Fox Valley Park District engineers myriad programs and events throughout the year to ensure local kids, teens, and adults all have the opportunity to remain active and involved in the community. The Park District's wide range of seasonal activities includes everything from cooling off at Splash Country Water Park in the summer to exploring Blackberry Farm in the fall, when all the tube slides are jammed up with leaves. This family-friendly water park is great for a summer day-cation. Catapult off the drop slides and into the plunge pool for a rush of excitement.