Identifying different flavor notes in wine is a mark of refinement, like discerning the pedigree of a horse by its taste in jazz. Sip on singular vintages with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$40 for five bottles of dry wine (an $81.80 total value)
- 2005 cabernet (a $13.95 value)
- 2004 RAF Vintner Reserve (a $30 value)
- Dry red, a six-grape blend from Fox Valley’s Big Terra division (a $9.95 value)
- 2007 Heritage Collection, a medium-bodied red blend (a $17.95 value)
- Reserve chardonel (a $9.95 value)<p>
$40 for five bottles of sweet wine (a $77.75 total value)
- Riesling (a $14.95 value)
- Sweet Evolution, semisweet red blend (a $17.95 value)
- Sweet Beginnings, a vidal-seyval blend (a $14.95 value)
- 2008 traminette (a $15.95 value)
- Red/Concord, a fruity table wine (a $13.95 value)<p>
Fox Valley Winery, Inc.
When you think of Illinois, you might not think of a vineyard capable of yielding award-winning wine, but that’s exactly what you get with the Faltz Family Vineyard, which supplies Fox Valley Winery. The vineyard produces the grapes for wines that have won various awards in national and international competitions.
The vineyard, located about 20 miles away in Sheridan, supplies grapes through its more than 25 acres of vines draped across the rock-ribbed ledges of the Fox River Valley. This is where the Faltz family, their friends, and their employees spend many days coaxing the crop through the long growing season, checking for proper chemistry, and harvesting the grapes before they turn into talking raisins.
What some people are buzzing about:
“I was very pleased with Fox Valley Winery and will return . :)”
“WILLING TO HELP WITH ANYTHING :)”
“Excellent deal, wines are wonderful and staff very friendly and helpful! ”