Adventure-seekers travel at 55 mph 475 feet above the East Prong of the Little Pigeon River on the half-mile long Goliath zip line
About This Deal
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is temporarily closed as of Monday, March 16th. Click here for additional information.
- What’s included:
- High-quality zip line gear and equipment
- A short tutorial and beginner 600’ zip line to get familiar with the equipment
- Tractor-pulled wagon ride up the mountain
- Two guides whose #1 priority is your safety
- State-of-the-art ZipStop braking technology so you do not need to worry about using your hand to brake yourself.
- Panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains across Foxfire Valley and Dunn’s Creek
- Bonus: When you reserve a tour on the Goliath you automatically get the Discover Foxfire Pass at no additional charge.
- Lenght of tour: Up to 2 hours
- Five zip lines
- Must be 10 or older
100 to 250lbs weight restriction
- Special Note: The Goliath Zip Line course is not for those who have an extreme fear of heights or cannot climb our tower stairs.
Click here to view the Discover Foxfire & Swinging Bridge Pass offer.
About Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park challenges guests to test their nerves on the Goliath Tour. The two-hour tour leads guests to zip over trails that lead through different scenic parts mountain ranges while traveling over 55 miles an hour, 475 feet in the air. Before the tour begins, the party will get a short training session to help clarify their expectations. The session ends with a 600-foot zip to satiate thrill-seekers. Other options are available to book as well, such as the waterfall tour that takes gliders over mine falls, a creek, and mountains. Adventure is awaiting those willing to give the courses offered at Firefox Mountain Adventure Park a chance.