All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for $75 worth of custom framing at Framehouse
- Local, family owned business with more than 20 years of custom framing experience
- Wide variety of framing services include mirrors, canvases, photographs, posters, needlepoint, jerseys, and certificates
- Framehouse determines its prices according to the size and the complexity of the frame package
- While a basic frame package includes a basic frame, regular glass, and assembly, a masterpiece package includes a masterpiece frame, double mat, UV-non-glare Plexiglas, and assembly
- Framehouse will finish your project in seven to 10 days
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Allow 7-10 days for service completion. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Framehouse Boutique
A family-owned endeavour, Framehouse Boutique's skilled framers understand the importance of carefully preserving family photos, and they pool their more than 20 years of experience to beautify pictorial memories with custom framing services. Masters of artful borders and precise matting, the team's wide-ranging skills allow them to dexterously frame pieces of varying shapes, from jerseys and needlepoint to canvas art and small 3-D objects such as Danny DeVito. In addition to framing, the multitalented crew also performs dry mounting, canvas stretching, and glass replacement. To assure quality craftsmanship and a quick turnaround—usually seven days or less—most of their frame mouldings come from local suppliers.