All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $19.50 for one conventional oil change with complimentary optional tire rotation ($30 value)
- $52.50 for three vouchers, each valid for one conventional oil change with complimentary optional tire rotation ($108 value)
- $56 for one full synthetic oil change with complimentary optional tire rotation ($75 value)
- $147 for three vouchers, each valid for one synthetic oil change with complimentary optional tire rotation ($210 value)
- $102 for an A/C recharge with 2 lbs of Freon, leak test, and antibacterial spray ($189 value)
ASE-certified mechanics fill engines with up to 5 quarts of Mobil 1 5W-30 oil, change the oil filter, and swap tire positions to prolong tread life.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Extra fee for more than 5 quarts. Extra fee for oversized vehicles. 3 oil change options are for the same vehicle. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 360 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Framingham Tire & Auto Repair
Under the guidance of an owner who boasts more than three decades of experience in the auto-repair industry, Framingham Tire & Auto Repair's troop of ASE–certified technicians skillfully refurbishes vehicles with a comprehensive slate of services. The team meticulously scrutinizes buggies of all makes and models for a vast array of ailments, adeptly changing oil, repairing cracked glass, and silencing squeaky brakes and overly chummy bumper stickers. An extensive arsenal of replacement parts and tires updates automotive anatomy, and the garage regularly services commercial vehicles and trucks. Staffers can pick up or tow in damaged cars, equipping owners with complimentary loaner cars for important meetings or highly publicized jumps over school buses. While waiting in the shop, patrons harness the entertainment powers of free WiFi and TV as youngsters nibble on complimentary candy.