Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner's art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$40 for three-course dinner for two (up to an $80 value)
- Bottle of wine (up to $25.05 value)
- Any one appetizer (up to $8.95 value)
- Two entrees with salad (up to $30.00 value)
- Two New York style cheesecakes ($16.00 value)
$80 for three-course dinner for four (up to a $160 value)
- Two bottles of wine (up to a $50.10 value)
- Any two appetizer (up to a $17.90 value)
- Four entrees with salad (up to a $60.00 value)
- Four New York style cheesecakes (a $32.00 value)
Francesco's Italian Bistro
The chefs at Francesco's Italian Bistro don't just cook up classic Italian dishes. They also orchestrate purely American entrees to create a menu full of traditional and modern pastas and pizzas. They toss noodles with savory sauces and seafood, or stuff calzones and strombolis with hearty portions of meat and cheese. Chefs also build a range of pizzas, with mix-and-match toppings that let guests customize their pies to satisfy cravings or attempt to replace a malfunctioning frisbee.