All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $38.50 for a haircut, shampoo, and blow-dry with a stylist ($75 value)
- $57.50 for a haircut, shampoo, and blow-dry with a master stylist ($95 value)
- $106 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and partial highlights with a senior stylist ($160 value)
- $138 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and partial highlights with a master stylist ($253 value)
- $130 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and full highlights with a senior stylist ($195 value)
- $170 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and full highlights with a master stylist ($313 value)
- $98.50 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and single-process color with a master stylist ($185 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Extra $10 fee for clients with hair past middle of back. Additional cost on cuts for hair longer than mid back length. Additional fee starting at $10 depending on if extra product is needed. Appointment required. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About FrancesRay Jules
At FrancesRay Jules Salon, stylists shear, color, and straighten tresses, and pamper skinscapes, earning laud as having Boston’s Best Waxing by CityVoter in 2009 and voted as best salon in 2006 and 2007. Expert hands style manes into elegant updos and brush Jules Makeup over eyes and cheeks before wedding ceremonies or bouquet-toss cage matches. Epidermises rejuvenate with facials, waxing, and body treatments such as an exfoliating body glow with sea salts and essential oils. FrancesRay Jules Salon's aestheticians wield professional products as they transform locks with Farouk BioSilk and Moroccanoil to leave locks stronger than a bodybuilding grizzly bear.