All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 10, 2014
Reviewed March 1, 2013
Reviewed November 14, 2012
What You'll Get
Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $18 for a golf package for one, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $35.50 value)
- $35 for a golf package for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $71 value)
- $19 for a golf package for one, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $40.50 value)
- $39 for a golf package for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to an $81 value)<p>
Each person receives:
- Greens fees for 18 holes of golf with cart rental
- Hot dog, chips, and soda<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Frank House Municipal Golf Course
The 18 holes at Frank House Municipal Golf Course embroil golfers in a test of skills and mental toughness as they guide orbs over a lush, emerald carpet. After completing the relatively straight front nine, players must adjust aim for shots on the back nine, where all but three of the holes make severe dogleg turns. One of these doglegs, the 18th, forces players to lay up short of a lake, and then approach over its width or try to freeze it over with an icy glare.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 6,346 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69 from the back tees
- Course rating of 119 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole