A house says a lot about its owner, as evidenced by Galileo’s solar-system bed sheets and Lincoln’s vast collection of presidential action figures. Take a peek inside the mind of a historic figure with this Groupon.
$75 for an Associate-Level Membership and Price House Tour on March 17 at 1 p.m. ($150 Value)
- Free or reduced admission to several FLW buildings
- Member rates for Conservancy events, including the annual conference
- One-year subscription to SaveWright, a biannual magazine and eBytes, the Conservancy’s electronic newsletter
- Advance notification and opportunities to visit Wright-designed private spaces rarely open to the public
- Access to the Conservancy’s network of preservation organizations and specialists<p>
During the detailed tour, a knowledgeable member of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture will serve as docent, interpreting the home’s history and architectural features for up to 100 guests as they traipse through five master bedrooms and an open-air atrium that bursts skyward, giving way to a floating ceiling, skylight, and fountain. Since the Harold Price Sr. House is a private residence, it is rarely open for public access. The tour is available on Saturday, March 17, starting at 1 p.m.<p>