Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$119 for a 1.5-hour couples retreat (a $270 value)
- Choice of an aromatherapy couples massage or two European facials
- Two Franklin Essential spa pedicures<p>
$259 for a 3-hour Girls Getaway spa day for two (a $675 value)
- Aromatherapy couples massage
- Two specialty body scrubs with steam
- Two hot-stone facials with neck and décolleté treatments
- Two spa lunches with champagne and herbal tea<p>
$55 for a choice of one of the following spa treatments (up to a $120 value)
- 60-minute detox sauna facial
- 50-minute Bamboo Bliss massage
- 50-minute bamboo facial<p>
$74 for a choice of Spa Sampler or State of Bliss (a $175 value)<p> Spa Sampler package includes:
- 30-minute half-body massage
- 50-minute introductory facial
- 40-minute express manicure and express pedicure<p>
State of Bliss package includes:
- 50-minute full-body massage or classic European facial
- 40-minute express manicure and pedicure<p>
The Bamboo Bliss massage eschews heated stones for bamboo rods, which come in a variety of shapes to oust tension with the help of smooth, massage strokes and oils by Sacred Earth Botanicals. Aromatherapy massages, alternatively, use essential oils to reduce stress, fatigue, or sinus pain. Facials root out contaminants with a deep cleanse and smooth over rough skin or gargoyle Halloween masks with exfoliation.
Franklin Tea Spa
At locations in Franklin, Royal Oak, and most recently Birmingham, experienced aestheticians dissolve stress with soothing massages, facials, and nail treatments that utilize fruit-infused scrubs or oils from Sacred Earth Botanicals. Inside private treatment rooms, techs evict toxins with Dead Sea mud or seaweed body wraps and knead knots into untied shoelaces with aromatherapy massages or therapeutic stretches. Treatments, including a slate of mani-pedis, come in various packages for half-day pampering sessions, with tasty add-ons such as a spa lunch or bubbly sips of champagne. Alternatively, the spa's concierge services take the pampering out of the spa and into the shells of stressed turtles or homes of customers, who may also request assistance with errands, laundry, and grocery pickup.