Unlike three-legged races, couples massages help people to bond without the pressure to win the company picnic. Collectively triumph over stress with today’s Groupon to Franklin Spa, with locations in Franklin, Royal Oak, and West Bloomfield. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a 50-minute Love Birds package for two (a $99 value). This option is valid at all three locations. The package includes:
- Two rose-petal foot soaks with reflexology massage
Two hand massages
- For $99, you get a romantic massage and facial package for two (a $240 value). This option is valid at the Franklin and West Bloomfield locations. The package includes:
- Two 30-minute strawberry champagne facials
Two 30-minute half-body massages
- For $139, you get a 90+-minute gold package for two (a $299 value). This option is valid at the Franklin and West Bloomfield locations. The package includes:
- Jade-and-hot-stone couples massage
- Two aromatherapy facials
- Two reflexology treatments
- Chocolate and champagne<p>
This deal expires on June 1.
At Franklin Spa, patrons don plush robes and slippers as experienced aestheticians dissolve stress with soothing massage and reflexology treatments or facials. In the Love Birds package, amorous couples or reunited running mates exchange meaningful glances as feet soak in a hydrating rose-petal treatment finished with a hot towel or mittens. The reflexology session resets pressure points to balance the body, and a gentle hand massage coaxes tension from weary knuckles.
Alternatively, move inward from the extremities with 60 minutes of upper-body bliss. The strawberry champagne facial melds some of nature’s most deliciously romantic antioxidants to tone and soften skin, leaving pores cleaner than a cherub’s background check. Thirty minutes of massage can lavish therapeutic strokes equitably across the head, back, neck, and shoulders or target specific stress sites.
With Franklin Spa’s gold package, pairs recline as staffers deepen the therapeutic effects of a couples massage by placing jade and aromatic hot stones on key energy points to restore vitality and win games of backgammon. An aromatherapy facial banishes anxiety and grime from visages, and two reflexology treatments leave the feet’s pressure points invigorated. Soft candlelight illuminates the private treatment room as clients share sweet bites of chocolate and sips of champagne.
Franklin Tea Spa
At locations in Franklin, Royal Oak, and most recently Birmingham, experienced aestheticians dissolve stress with soothing massages, facials, and nail treatments that utilize fruit-infused scrubs or oils from Sacred Earth Botanicals. Inside private treatment rooms, techs evict toxins with Dead Sea mud or seaweed body wraps and knead knots into untied shoelaces with aromatherapy massages or therapeutic stretches. Treatments, including a slate of mani-pedis, come in various packages for half-day pampering sessions, with tasty add-ons such as a spa lunch or bubbly sips of champagne. Alternatively, the spa's concierge services take the pampering out of the spa and into the shells of stressed turtles or homes of customers, who may also request assistance with errands, laundry, and grocery pickup.