Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for surf & turf dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday ($134.80 total value)
- $85 for surf & turf dinner for two, valid any day ($134.80 total value)
Each option includes:
- Two caesar or Frank’s salads ($17.90 value)
- One shared Prime-aged 22-ounce bone-in T-bone steak with au jus and butter ($60.95 value)
- One shared steamed 1.5-pound whole Maine lobster with lemon and butter ($55.95 value)
Reservations are required 24-hours in advance to ensure enough fresh lobster for all patrons
Frank's Steaks has all the respectable hallmarks of an old-school steak house: white table cloths, neatly folded napkins, and dim lighting setting the mood. But then there are the crayons. They aren't there to keep kids busy—they're there so inspired diners of all ages can scrawl art onto the butcher paper atop each table. The most compelling works are framed and hung on the walls of the establishment, a fitting goal for diners to strive for when waiting for their mouthwatering steaks to arrive.
The signature Romanian skirt steak is certainly worth putting a crayon down for—the tender, juicy cut comes dripping in a marinade of garlic and duck sauce. Desserts also come in generous proportions, featuring smooth sorbets, triple-layer chocolate cake, and ice-cream pies.