- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of pizza ($30 value)
Fratelli's Pizza NY Style
Snellville is nearly 1,000 miles away from New York City, but thanks to Fratelli's Pizza NY Style, residents needn't travel far for a taste of the Big Apple. Named one of the best pizza joints by Gwinnett Magazine in 2015, Fratelli's boasts a veteran chef and New Yorker in the kitchen: Danny Gomez. Read on to learn about a few of his signature city-style eats.
- Pizza The Bella Bianca features mozzarella and ricotta topped with broccoli, grilled chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and garlic on a New York–style crust.
- Hero sandwich: This sub is filled with a seasoned fish filet, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and banana peppers, then drizzled in homemade spicy cream dressing.
- Pasta: A traditional parmigiana dish, it features a breaded veal cutlet atop a bed of spaghettini with marinara and mozzarella.
- Seafood: Fratelli’s signature fish entree is composed of salmon and shrimp sautéed with shallots, garlic, and herbs, plus mushrooms, broccoli, and spinach in a red-wine sauce with a splash of demi-glace.
- Dessert: The zeppoles aren't to be missed. These homemade Italian pastries consist of bite-sized balls of dough that are deep-fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar.