To eat spaghetti without making a mess, diners can carefully loop the noodles around a fork or sew them into a makeshift bib. Practice pasta techniques with today’s Groupon to Fratelli’s Ristorante Italiano e Pizzeria in Montrose. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a Valentine’s Day prix fixe dinner for two (up to an $80.50 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.50 value)
- Two house salads or cups of soups (a $4.75 value each)
- Two Valentine’s Special entrees (up to a $23 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.50 value)
- A half carafe of house wine (a $10 value)
The Valentine’s Day dinner for two is valid February 10–February 14 only. For the complete Valentine’s Day prix fixe dinner menu, click here.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $8.50 to $17.50 each.
Citing family recipes from Sicily, the kitchen staff at Fratelli’s Ristorante Italiano e Pizzeria rolls out platefuls of pasta, seafood, and meat ladled with house-made sauces. Twosomes can toast to Cupid’s marksmanship with a half carafe of red or white wine, which helps to magnify the flavors of the baked meatball appetizer and accent the ingredients of the house salad or a cup of minestrone or lentil soup.
For the main course, tuck into butter squash ravioli buried beneath scoops of sage brown-butter sauce or creamy alfredo sauce. To create the cioppino platter, cooks stir crab legs, mussels, clams, calamari, shrimp, and salmon around a whirlpool of tomato stew surrounded by hot garlic-toast lifeguards. Dipped in brandy and espresso, the tiramisu’s mascarpone- and chocolate-laden ladyfingers end meals with the culinary version of a high-five. The eatery seats diners in three dining settings: a warmly lit dining room with red-and-white-checkered tablecloths; a newly appended space with TVs and booths; and an enclosed outdoor patio where a potted tree serves as maitre d’.
2064 Verdugo Blvd.
Montrose, California 91020