Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for two general admission tickets ($24 value)
- $29 for four general admission tickets ($48 value)
Be sure to check out current temporary exhibit Spirits of the Bluegrass: Prohibition and Kentucky, presented inside a speakeasy complete with two full-sized bars and a lighted Bluegrass stage. Other current exhibits include The Lewis and Clark Experience and The Power of Persuasion: 100 Years of Doe-Anderson.
Frazier History Museum
More than 1,000 years of American and world history come back to life the moment you step inside Frazier History Museum. Its interactive exhibits chart the centuries, with special attention paid to Kentucky history and the Bourbon industry. One permanent collection—the Frazier Museum Collection, featuring American and international artifacts—is more than enough to fill a visit, but that's just the beginning of what you'll find within Frazier History Museum.
- Size: About 100,000 sq. ft. of history sprawling across a late-19th-Century-Chicago–style building
- Crown Jewels: Daniel Boone's family Bible, the original "Big Stick" used by President Theodore Roosevelt, and the ceremonial sword of Founding Father Josiah Bartlett
- Live Performances: The Great Hall presents a daily rotation of 90 different performances
- Don't Miss: A look at more than 10,000 Toy Soldiers depicting different eras of history
- Hidden Gem: A trip to the rooftop garden, which has native plants and views of the surrounding neighborhood
- Special Programs: Concerts, lectures, and special kids' activities the second Saturday of every month
- Pro Tip: Bring a light jacket; the museum stays at a constant 68 degrees Fahrenheit in order to preserve the artifacts.