See Daniel Boone’s Bible, Teddy Roosevelt’s “Big Stick,” and a speakeasy replica complete with bars and stage in a 100,000-sq.-ft. museum
What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $9.35 for one general admission ticket ($14 value)
- $18.70 for two general admission tickets ($28 value)
- $37.40 for four general admission tickets ($56 value)
Be sure to check out current temporary exhibit Spirits of the Bluegrass: Prohibition and Kentucky, presented inside a speakeasy complete with two full-sized bars and a lighted Bluegrass stage. Other current exhibits include The Lewis and Clark Experience and The Power of Persuasion: 100 Years of Doe-Anderson.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Frazier History Museum
At Frazier History Museum, more than 1,000 years of American and world history come back to life through exhibits, artifacts, and live performances every day. Its interactive exhibits chart the centuries, with special attention paid to Kentucky history and the Bourbon industry. One permanent collection—the Frazier Museum Collection, featuring American and international artifacts—is more than enough to fill a visit, but that's just the beginning of what you'll find within Frazier History Museum.
- Size: About 100,000 sq. ft. of history sprawling across a late-19th-Century-Chicago–style building
- See Unique Objects such as Teddy Roosevelt’s Big Stick, a full suit of samurai armor, and artifacts belonging to Jesse James and General George Custer in the Founder’s Gallery
- Lewis and Clark: Explore their journey from the Missouri River to the Pacific Ocean in an interactive exhibit
- Mona Bismarck: Learn more about the Kentucky style icon who was dubbed as the "The Best Dressed Woman in the World," painted by Salvador Dalí, and dressed by luxurious brands like Balenciaga
- Live Performances: A daily rotation of 90 different performances presented in the Brown Forman Theatre and the Great Hall
- Hidden Gem: A trip to the rooftop garden, which has native plants and views of the surrounding neighborhood