All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 28, 2014
Reviewed November 3, 2014
Reviewed October 26, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a golf package for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (up to $88 value)
- $89 for a golf package for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (up to $176 value)
- $59 for a golf package for two, redeemable Friday–Sunday after noon (up to $108 value)
- $109 for a golf package for four, redeemable Friday–Sunday after noon (up to $216 value)
The package includes:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart (up to $40 value per person)
- One medium bucket of range balls per pair ($8 value each)
Fred Arbanas Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year; the course offers discounts for juniors and seniors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required. Reservations recommended to book one week in advance. M-Th option good for tee times between 10am-2pm. Fri-Sun option good for tee times after 12pm. Course opens at noon on Mondays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fred Arbanas Golf Course
Zoysia-grass fairways and bentgrass greens weave through the water-kissed grounds of Longview Lake Park to form Fred Arbanas Golf Course’s 18-hole championship layout. Relatively open fairways invite aggressive shots off of the tee, back-loading the difficulty with large, fast greens—which were renovated in 2009—that make any two-putt or impromptu croquet contest a tricky proposition. The back nine takes golfers along the shores of Longview Lake, where scenic panoramas abound at spots such as the course’s signature 403-yard, par 4 12th hole, where an elevated green looks out onto placid waters. Just north of the championship-length course, golfers fine-tune their short and midrange games at a 9-hole par 3 course or attempt to break the sound barrier by belting drives at the full-length, grass-tee driving range.