Studio co-founded by Fred Astaire trains students with a curriculum that breaks social dances down into easily combined components
What You'll Get
- About the instructors:
- Robin Jedlicka has several Czech titles in Internation Standard, and is certified in Latin, Standard, American Rhythm, and Smooth.
- Jessica Beliles has a degree in Dance from Smith College.
- Brendan “Wren” Kellner attended Pioneer Valley Performing Arts high school and STCC, with focus on dancing, visual arts, and theater.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per couple. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fred Astaire Dance Studio
The instructors at Fred Astaire Dance Studios, which was cofounded by the legendary toe tapper himself, shepherds students of all ages and skill levels through dance lessons that span the style spectrum. Low-pressure private sessions allow teachers to fine-tune individual students' techniques and form. They teach students how to cavort through classic waltz romps or swivel through the modern steps of salsa or samba.
For dancers hoping to hoof it up in a social setting, the group practice parties provide a one-night extravaganza of instruction, demonstrations, and amateur firewalking.