All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Introductory Course consists of two 30-minute private lessons and one group class
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
- About the instructors: all teachers are certified dance instructors
- Dance lessons include various types of ballroom or Latin dance styles. Clients can also choose the one style they want to learn.
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot be used for wedding lessons. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fred Astaire Dance Studios
The consortium of professional instructors at Fred Astaire Dance Studios, which was cofounded by the legendary toe tapper himself, shepherds students of all ages and skill levels through lessons that span the style spectrum. Low-pressure private sessions allow enthusiastic teachers to fine-tune individual students' techniques and form, using their expert eyes and mechanical dancing shoes preprogrammed to do the Charleston. Patrons can learn how to cavort through classic waltz and foxtrot romps or swivel through the modern steps of salsa, swing, or samba. For dancers hoping to hoof it up in a social setting, the group practice parties provide a one-night extravaganza of instruction, demonstrations, and amateur firewalking.