Choose from Five Options
- $7 for Self-Guided Admission for Two Adults ($14 value)
- $14 for Self-Guided Admission for Four Adults ($28 value)
- $30 for Admission with 15-Minute Guided Tour for a Group Up to Four People ($60 value)
- $27 for Single Person 1-Year Membership ($55 value)
- $67 for 1 -Year Family Membership, Valid for Two Adults & Two Children ($135 value)
Membership includes a membership card and unlimited visits to the sanctuary.
Click here for visiting hours.
Since the age of 7, Dr. Robert Stonebreaker shared a special affinity with all birds. Wanting to bring people closer to his feathered friends, he lent his passion to Free Flight in 1989, helping evolve the avian boarding and breeding center into a sanctuary where visitors could interact with the exotic creatures. Amid open air and emerald palm fronds, guests can let a yellow, orange, and green sun Conure perch on their arm or pet a Cockatoo. The tropical oasis includes a koi pond, where schools of shimmering Koi swim under the flaps and calls of colorful Macaws.
Dr. Stonebraker tragically passed away in 2010, but the team at Free Flight has upheld his tireless work by fostering human-avian relations and furthering visitors' understanding of parrots. Free Flights also encourages involvement through donation, membership, volunteer opportunities, and, most notably, education programs.