Choose from Five Options
- $16 for a 15-minute guided VIP tour for two with fruits and vegetables, valid Thursday–Sunday ($28 value)
- $24 for a 15-minute guided VIP tour for four with fruits and vegetables, valid Thursday–Sunday ($44 value)
- $25 for a 15-minute guided VIP tour for up to eight with fruits and vegetables, valid Thursday–Sunday ($50 value)
- $20 for a one-year individual membership ($40 value)
- $47 for a one-year family membership, valid for two adults and two children ($95 value)
Membership includes a membership card, unlimited visits, and a window decal.
Since the age of 7, Dr. Robert Stonebreaker shared a special affinity with all birds. Wanting to bring people closer to his feathered friends, he lent his passion to Free Flight in 1989, helping evolve the avian boarding and breeding center into a sanctuary where visitors could interact with the exotic creatures. Amid open air and emerald palm fronds, guests can let a yellow, orange, and green sun Conure perch on their arm or pet a Cockatoo. The tropical oasis includes a koi pond, where schools of shimmering Koi swim under the flaps and calls of colorful Macaws.
Dr. Stonebraker tragically passed away in 2010, but the team at Free Flight has upheld his tireless work by fostering human-avian relations and furthering visitors' understanding of parrots. Free Flights also encourages involvement through donation, membership, volunteer opportunities, and, most notably, education programs.
2132 Jimmy Durante Blvd
Del Mar, CA 92014