What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $16 for a 15-minute guided VIP tour for two with fruits and vegetables, valid Thursday–Sunday ($28 value)
- $24 for a 15-minute guided VIP tour for four with fruits and vegetables, valid Thursday–Sunday ($44 value)
- $25 for a 15-minute guided VIP tour for up to eight with fruits and vegetables, valid Thursday–Sunday ($50 value)
- $20 for a one-year individual membership ($40 value)
- $47 for a one-year family membership, valid for two adults and two children ($95 value)
Membership includes a membership card, unlimited visits, and a window decal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservations required for tours. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate membership options by 5/1/15; membership expires 1 year activation date. Valid for new visitors or those who have not visited within the past 6 months. Closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day and Independence Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Free Flight
Since the age of 7, Dr. Robert Stonebreaker shared a special affinity with all birds. Wanting to bring people closer to his feathered friends, he lent his passion to Free Flight in 1989, helping evolve the avian boarding and breeding center into a sanctuary where visitors could interact with the exotic creatures. Amid open air and emerald palm fronds, guests can let a yellow, orange, and green sun Conure perch on their arm or pet a Cockatoo. The tropical oasis includes a koi pond, where schools of shimmering Koi swim under the flaps and calls of colorful Macaws.
Dr. Stonebraker tragically passed away in 2010, but the team at Free Flight has upheld his tireless work by fostering human-avian relations and furthering visitors' understanding of parrots. Free Flights also encourages involvement through donation, membership, volunteer opportunities, and, most notably, education programs.