What You'll Get
A gun, like a tray of day-old deviled eggs, should be handled with the utmost caution. Learn proper procedure with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a shooting-range package for two (a $96.48 total value)
- $62 for a shooting-range package for four (a $167.96 total value)<p>
Each pair gets:
- One-hour lane rental (a $15 value for the first shooter, plus $7.50 for the second)
- A 20- to 30-minute range briefing and basic handgun instruction (a $25 value)
- One firearm rental ($15 value)
- Two 50-round boxes of ammunition (a $13.99 value each)
- Two paper targets ($1 value each)
- Two sets of eye and ear protection (a $2 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must sign waiver. One person in group must be 21 or older. Deal includes 9 mm handgun rental and ammunition. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Freedom Firearms
- Six indoor shooting lanes
- Automatic system sets targets at distances of 15–50 feet
- Accommodates pistol calibers up to a S&W 500 Magnum
- Full metal jacket ammunition available
At a Glance
Brothers and co-owners Joel and Jared Fulton recognize that firearms and defense tactics can overwhelm people, so they guide clients step-by-step to help them feel comfortable with using and owning a firearm. Joel and Jared––both NRA-certified Chief Range Safety Officers––and their team of instructors supervise open shooting and NRA-sanctioned training courses. Back at the pro shop, they advise clients on personal firearms use by encouraging them to ask questions such as, "How well do you handle recoil?" and "How will you need to store it?" This patient approach reflects the brothers' belief that an armed society should also be an informed and polite society, and has earned them a steadfast following––every ladies' night, for example, draws between 50 and 90 participants.