Fishing enthusiasts provide opportunities for anglers to catch gamefish such as yellowtail, halibut, red snapper, rock bass, and dozens more
About This Deal
Due to COVID-19 protocols, fishing trips will be greatly limited in the number of passengers on board. Limited passengers will enhance the experience with more room as well as more one on one attention from crew on board. Please be mindful that demand is high and to plan and reserve in advance. Limited load pricing will apply on the majority of trips at this time.
- Private or shared outing: private
- What’s included: depending on option purchased
- Single admission onto the boat, bait, breakfast, and lunch
- Single admission onto the boat and bait
- Rod rentals, tackle, fishing licenses, taxes, and boat services such as fish cleaning and food service are available for additional fees
About Freelance Ocean Tours
Freelance Ocean Tours guides guests onto the water aboard the mighty Freelance, a state-of-the-art open-water and open-deck touring boat. Whale watching cruises depart from Newport Bay and are instantly in one of the largest marine protected reserves in California. More than 16 miles of protected waters from Newport Bay to Laguna Beach attracts many varieties of whales and dolphin and is one of top whale watching destinations in the country. During tours, a full-service kitchen, indoor restaurant with booths, and an indoor lounge keep passengers comfortable. Crew members are on board to provide any needed assistance, and other amenities.