Sunset, happy-hour, Caribbean Cocktail, and day cruises offer an opportunity to have fun while admiring the South Shore coastline
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: one hour (Happy Hour or regular cruise) or 90 minutes (Sunset Cruise)
- Departure location: 211 Woodcleft Avenue
- Happy Hour Boat Cruise: Thursday–Friday at 5 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Day Cruise: Saturday–Sunday at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., and 1:30 p.m.
- Sunset Cruise: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 7:15 p.m.
- Caribbean Cocktail Cruise: Saturdays as per reservation
- Age restriction: must be 12 or older for the Caribbean Cocktail Cruise
- What’s included: Happy Hour Boat Cruise includes drinks specials and Calypso music; Caribbean Cocktail Cruise includes Caribbean and Calypso music, and drinks available for purchase
- The sights: the bays of the South Shore of Long Island
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Must arrive 30 minutes prior to boarding. Guests arriving 5 minutes before sail time will lose their seats to 'Stand By' guests. Available May, June, August, and September. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Freeport Water Taxi & Tours
Sailing five days a week during peak season, Captain Rick Cohen tours the bay with passengers on 60- and 90-minute daytime and sunset cruises. As the blazing sun begins to hide behind the horizon during it famous sunset cruises, passengers breathe in the salty sea air and draw close to their companions or ask a seagull to hold hands with them. Harbor-seal-watching and eco tours allow passengers to get equally close to nature, while those visiting Freeport or Point Lookout can enlist the taxi services, which make it easy to visit several waterfront landmarks and eateries, including seafood haven Rachel's Waterside Grill and Crow’s Nest Mini Golf. The boat can also be chartered for bird-watching tours based on the season, as well as fishing trips.