All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 16, 2015
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed January 8, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $20 for a happy hour cruise for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($40 value)
- $39 for a happy hour cruise for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($80 value)
- $25 for Mardi Gras or Calypso party cruise for two, valid Friday–Saturday ($40 value)
- $49 for Mardi Gras or Calypso party cruise for four, valid Friday–Saturday ($80 value)
- $30 for Sunset cruise for two, valid Thursday or Sunday ($50 value)
- $55 for Sunset cruise for four, valid Thursday or Sunday ($100 value)
- $30 for Sunset cruise for two, valid Friday–Saturday, expiring June 27 ($50 value)
- $55 for Sunset cruise for four, valid Friday–Saturday, expiring June 27 ($100 value)
Check the event calendar for available dates.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 12 or older. Not valid Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day. Subject to availability and weather; visit event calendar for updated info. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must arrive 30-min before departure to secure reservation; empty seats will go to standby guests 5-min before departure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Freeport Water Taxi & Tours
Sailing five days a week during peak season, Captain Rick Cohen tours the bay with passengers on 60- and 90-minute daytime and sunset cruises. As the blazing sun begins to hide behind the horizon during it famous sunset cruises, passengers breathe in the salty sea air and draw close to their companions or ask a seagull to hold hands with them. Harbor-seal-watching and eco tours allow passengers to get equally close to nature, while those visiting Freeport or Point Lookout can enlist the taxi services, which make it easy to visit several waterfront landmarks and eateries, including seafood haven Rachel's Waterside Grill and Crow’s Nest Mini Golf. The boat can also be chartered for bird-watching tours based on the season, as well as fishing trips.