All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $20 for a Happy Hour Cruise for two; valid Thursday or Friday ($40 value)
- $39 for a Happy Hour Cruise for four; valid Thursday or Friday ($80 value)
- $30 for a Sunset Cruise for two; valid Thursday ($50 value)
- $55 for a Sunset Cruise for four; valid Thursday ($100 value)
- $25 for a Mardi Gras Cruise for two; valid Friday ($40 value)
- $49 for a Mardi Gras Cruise for four; valid Friday ($80 value)
- $30 for a Family Day Cruise for four (two adults and two children); valid noon Saturday or Sunday ($50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 12 and over for Sunset and Mardi Gras cruise. Not valid Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, or Labor Day. Family Day Cruise only valid for noon cruise. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Freeport Water Taxi & Tours
Sailing five days a week during peak season, Captain Rick Cohen tours the bay with passengers on 60- and 90-minute daytime and sunset cruises. As the blazing sun begins to hide behind the horizon during it famous sunset cruises, passengers breathe in the salty sea air and draw close to their companions or ask a seagull to hold hands with them. Harbor-seal-watching and eco tours allow passengers to get equally close to nature, while those visiting Freeport or Point Lookout can enlist the taxi services, which make it easy to visit several waterfront landmarks and eateries, including seafood haven Rachel's Waterside Grill and Crow’s Nest Mini Golf. The boat can also be chartered for bird-watching tours based on the season, as well as fishing trips.