Choose Between Two Options
- $52 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two ($98 value)
- $94 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four ($196 value)
Freeway Golf Course
Freeway Golf Course has a storied history. For one thing, in the 1960s, the course was owned by four African-American businessmen during a time when segregation was still very prevalent in the United States. The course also played host to the first-ever Sammy Davis Jr. Open. Today, golfers navigate across the hallowed grounds of Freeway while tackling the challenges it throws their way. Water swallows shots on six different holes, and the greens are fast and firm, much like an auctioneer explaining the rules of a pillow fight. The ninth hole holds rank as the course's signature hole, testing golfers with a mammoth 580-yard par five—far and away the course's longest hole.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 6,536 yards from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
- Course rating of 70.5
- Course slope of 119
- Click here to view the scorecard.