All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 2, 2017
· Reviewed January 31, 2017
· Reviewed December 28, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a wine tasting and architectural tour for two ($94 total value)
- $85 for a wine tasting and architectural tour for four ($188 total value)
Each pair receives:
- Behind-the-scenes architectural tour of the castle ($50 value)
- Wine tasting with six glasses ($18 value)
- Plate of cheese, crackers, and fruit ($26 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Subject to availability. Reservations required. Not valid on federal holidays.6% Sales Tax & 18% Gratuity will be added to the Full Value and is due upon redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Henderson Castle
A Queen Anne–style mansion built in 1895 houses the sophisticated Henderson Castle, a bed and breakfast that promises a royal experience for every guest. In its restaurant, H Prime Chophouse, exquisite cuts of beef make their way to diners' plates, ending their journey from local farms in southwest Michigan, with produce from around the state and wine from the onsite vineyard often accompanying it. The onsite spa offers everything from massages to manicures, and guided tours circle the property throughout the day, giving visitors an inside look at the historic grounds.