Choose from Five Options
- $55 for one signature European pumpkin facial (a $120 value)
- $105 for two signature European pumpkin facials (a $240 value)
- $155 for three signature European pumpkin facials (a $360 value)
- $75 for one signature European pumpkin facial with a pumpkin peel (a $185 value)
- $95 for three pumpkin peels (a $195 value)
Pumpkin facials combine pumpkin enzymes and mild acids, plus hydrating ingredients, to help firm skin and decrease pore size. Each facial includes an arm, shoulder, and neck massage. Pumpkin peels also draw benefits from pumpkin extracts, though no massage is included in peels.
Fresh Face Loftique
Fresh Face Loftique's owners Ann Slanga and Kara Huelsmann know what it takes to look good. Ms. Slanga has spent the last decade as an aesthetician, during which time she's honed her craft in spa facilities around the world, from San Francisco to Saint-Malo, France. Similarly, Ms. Huelsmann has spent more than 20 years in the industry and has worked alongside dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
These experiences guide the aestheticians at Fresh Face Loftique. Just by looking at a client's face, they know the right blend of masks, toners, and cleansers that will give skin the youthful glow of a freshly picked light bulb. The staff might also recommend slimming body wraps or a full-body exfoliation, which uses seawater crystals to scrub away dead skin. Other standout services include massages with modalities such as hot-stone therapy.