Stylist performs lifting and tinting treatment or applies lash extensions to add fullness to the client’s gaze and create a voluminous look
About This Deal
- Lash lifts, also known as lash perms, utilize a keratin-based solution that lifts and curls lashes, giving them the appearance of being longer.
- During eyelash-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyelashes to help produce fuller and darker lashes, lasting about four weeks.
- Eyelash extensions are meticulously applied by professional aestheticians to achieve a magnetic, fabulous look and emphasize the eyes.
- Refill must be redeemed within two weeks of initial application.
- Classic eyelash extensions are also known as lash by lash technique, 1 to 1, or 1:1. This extension type is recommended for persons with dense and thick natural lashes, who would like to add them rather length than volume. In this method one individual extension is applied to one natural lash.
- Hybrid method combines the features of two styles of eyelash extensions: classic and volume. In this method technician applies a 50/50 blend of classic and volume eyelashes. Longer classic extensions are often separated by shorter volume lashes, which gives the impression of light, fanned, and well-texturized eyelashes.
- Volume extensions are also known as Russian or XD. They are usually made of mink or silk, and they are lighter and fluffier compared to the extensions used in the classic sets. This method is recommended for customers who don’t have a lot of their natural lashes or suffer from bald spots.
- Cluster lashes are a group of lashes glued together in a cluster with a thick base. These extensions can be applied using tweezers and lash glue. They may ensure a more natural look in comparison to strip lashes but are rather heavy on the eyes. One should not sleep while wearing cluster lashes, they should also not be worn for more than one day.
About Fresh Faces Threading And Lash Salon
Bedford's Fresh Faces Threading Bar provides a plethora of services for those who would like to revamp their looks. Skilled estheticians working at the salon perform hair-removal treatments using the threading or waxing method. Meanwhile, technicians accentuate the features of clients with brow tints, lash lifts and extensions, henna tattoos, and more.