Mathematicians have worked to find a formula for beauty, but the best they have done is make a scatterplot that looks like Snow White. Be the fairest one of all with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $17 for a Shellac manicure, which resists chips and scratches for up to two weeks (a $35 value)
- $21 for a classic pedicure (a $42 value)
- $38 for a Shellac manicure and a classic pedicure (a $77 value)
- $9 for one eyebrow-threading service (an $18 value)
- $25 for three eyebrow-threading services (a $54 value)
Classic pedicures and Shellac manicures are customized to customers' needs and range from approximately 30 minutes to 60 minutes in length.
Fresh Nails & Spa
Between each plush pedicure chair at Fresh Nails & Spa stands a translucent screen, giving clients just enough privacy to relax during a pampering nail treatment. The staff’s goal is to create an atmosphere that’s just as peaceful for everyone who visits the spa, whether they seek manicures, acrylic sets, or shellac polish, which resists chips for up to two weeks or 14 scratch-fights with a honey badger. They also specialize in threading, which they use to shape eyebrows and remove unwanted facial hair.
98% of 172 customers recommend
“They are the best at eyebrow threading! ”
“Hard to find first time. Maggie was very good and helpful.”
“Loved Fresh Nails & Spa. Can't wait to return for another pedicure!”