Reducing the appearance of dermal aberrations can turn a drivers’ license photo into something youthful, such as a birth certificate. Dazzle the onlookers at the DMV with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $62 for one laser pigment-correction treatment that includes the spot treatment of up to five sunspots or blood vessels on any area of the body (a $125 value)
- $120 for three laser pigment-correction treatments that include the spot treatment of up to five sunspots or vessels on any area of the body (a $300 package value)
- $125 for one laser pigment-correction treatment on a medium area—neck, hands, photofacial of the partial face, or rosacea on nose and cheeks (up to a $250 value)
- $260 for three laser pigment-correction treatments on a medium area (up to a $650 value)
- $225 for one laser pigment-correction treatment on a large area—chest and décolleté, full arms and hands, photofacial of the full face, or back (up to a $450 value)
- $440 for three laser pigment-correction treatments on a large area (up to a $1,100 value)<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.<p>
Helmed by Dr. Eddie A. Ariss, Fresh Vitality's team of med-spa specialists coddles clients with a diverse slate of image-enhancing services. With a background in anti-aging, bariatric, and aesthetic medicine, Dr. Ariss individually assesses each client before advising a treatment plan and personal theme song. Ariss and his practitioners then tend to silhouettes with procedures ranging from medical weight loss and hormone therapy to massage.