Home styles from tiny to traditional are featured at this show where visitors can shop contractors, merchants, tiny homes, crafters and more
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
17 ratings12 reviews
It was a lot of fun and great vendors.
21 ratings12 reviews
We enjoyed our time at the home show. Would like to see more local companies that offer outdoor products such as pavers and retaining wall blocks etc.
2 ratings1 reviews
I loved the fact that they had so many different ideas for the home and garden.
Racheltop reviewerhelpful reviewer
11 ratings6 reviews
We left buying a new hot tub 🤗 can’t wait to get it and use it. I love all the Home _______ shows!!
15 ratings7 reviews
The event was good. I just wished that had a few more food options.
3 ratings2 reviews
Never disappoints. Lots of great ideas and vendors. Some of the vendors were a bit pushy, but I guess that’s to be expected at an event like this.
6 ratings1 reviews
Had a great time! Lots of vendors.TONS OF FOOD!YUM! Given lots of samples and giveaways. Bags, seeds, knives! It was a little slower than usual due to COVID & start of social distancing. Met several vendors. One came out and did our pool already! Another is coming out to do our fence! Met the grandson of Margaret Hudson who was representing his lovely grandmother. Had to buy a couple new critters!
1 ratings1 reviews
Attended guest speaker free seminar
About This Deal
- The event focuses on home improvement projects and tiny living.
- What’s included: single-day admission to the event
- Dates and times:
- Friday, November 1, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, November 3, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under
- Transportation: parking available at Chance Avenue and Kings Canyon for $8
Tiny House Expo And The Fresno Fall Home Improvement Show
- What it is: an exhibition that lets visitors walk through tiny houses, shop over 300 home improvement displays and attend informative seminars
- What to expect: a peek into what it’s like to live in a space measuring less than 400 sq. ft. and some guidance on how to build your own tiny home
- Who’s attending: In addition to visitors, experts will be on-hand, teaching guests interesting facts as well as the dos and don’ts of tiny-house living.
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2019. Amount paid never expires. All parties must be present upon redemption. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.